Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: March 9, 2022
The purpose of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) is to outline the acceptable usage of products and services of Rbundle (“Rbundle” or ”The Marketplace” or “Marketplace”), or of any third party which are subscribed through Rbundle. All Rbundle Users (or “you”) must follow this Policy in their use of our Marketplace. We may modify this Policy at any time. If you violate this Policy, we may suspend or terminate your use of Rbundle.
If you find a form or organization that violates the terms listed in this Policy, please submit an abuse report. We ask that you provide as much information as possible regarding the alleged violation(s). Do not use Rbundle to violate laws or in ways prohibited by these terms.
Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Marketplace for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. These include any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content. You may not use the Marketplace to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- Offensive Content. This includes content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful Content. This includes content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots is prohibited.
By registering with us, you are confirming that you will not use Rbundle in connection with the following businesses, business activities or business practices:
- Selling Virtual Currencies. This includes virtual currency that can be monetized, resold, or converted to physical or digital products and services or otherwise exit the virtual world (e.g., Bitcoin); sale of stored value or credits maintained, accepted and issued by anyone other than the seller as well as the sale of verified online identifications.
- Fake/Novelty IDs. The sale of counterfeit or novelty IDs intended to resemble a real ID card is prohibited.
- Cash Advance Services/Quick Loans. Rbundle may not be used for the sale of short-term cash loans.
- Telemarketers. Users are prohibited from soliciting sales or donations over the phone and processing payments through our forms.
- Gift Card Exchanges. Rbundle may not be used for the sale of gift cards in exchange for cash or other gift cards is prohibited.
- Credit Repair Services. The sale of credit repair and get out of debt opportunities is prohibited.
- Video Game or Virtual World Credits or Hacks. This includes the sale of in-game currency except in cases where the merchant is the operator of the virtual world.
- Social Media Activity. The sale of Twitter followers, Facebook likes, YouTube views, and other forms of social media activity is prohibited.
- Personal Shopper Services. Rbundle may not be used for the sale of services to help another purchase goods, either by accompanying them while shopping or by shopping on their behalf.
- Mystery Shopper Services. This applies to any market research firm or manufacturer hiring people posing as a casual shopper to collect information.
- Adult Connections. This includes hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter services as well as escort services. Mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services are also prohibited.
- Pay-to-Apply Employment Applications. You cannot require people to pay a fee when applying for a job. This includes any organization with Job Advertisements or Applications that require payment.
You may not misuse our Marketplace by interfering with its normal operation or attempting to access it using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using our Marketplace without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Marketplace or to breach any security or authentication measures used by our Marketplace is prohibited.
- Sensitive Information. You may not use Rbundle to collect sensitive information from other users, including but not limited to social security numbers and driver’s license numbers, without enabling the data encryption feature in the application.
- Phishing. We will suspend any use of Rbundle which come to our attention that is intended to deceive or mislead respondents, including by linking to websites with malicious software such as malware.
You may only send transactional emails from your Rbundle account, and they must comply with CAN SPAM law.
You may not send out spam. We define spam as any message that violates CAN SPAM law. Emails you send via Rbundle must have a valid reply-to email address owned or managed by you. We prohibit the use of harvested, third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists.
Other Prohibited Activities
We reserve the right to take whatever lawful actions we may deem appropriate in response to actual or suspected violations of the prohibited uses, including, without limitation, the suspension or termination of your access to Rbundle